[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass thoughts

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:11:36 UTC 2014

I would say, bring your Google glass along and we will find ways to make
make it not work.

Let us start withtransmission. I am sure that we can F##k that up and
insert other things. Oh as for "recording" stuff. We shall see won't we?
Unless it is actually plugged in we have an entrance.

I am guessing that this transmits on the "Bluetooth" frequencies. Those
are available to everyone for free with no license required.

Just one hacker's opinion.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman