[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass at the space?

Lupita Berries garyberries at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:21:12 UTC 2014

I would like to propose banning non-GNU smartphones. Unless you can prove
that you have full control over your smartphone that outside parties can't
use them to listen and record the conversations and images of others within
the NB space, then your phone should be disabled (removing battery), or
left at home.