[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth.

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:02:53 UTC 2014

On 4/15/14, Naomi Most <pnaomi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've cooked a few meals at Noisebridge, years ago when I was just
> scraping by.  If you plan to spend the day there, it's a hell of a
> better deal than trying to eat out.  Unless you're willing to eat Yamo
> (*shudder*).
>
> People who cook their daily meals at Noisebridge mostly happen to be
> hackers who are cooking their daily meals at Noisebridge.
>
> Let's give people the benefit of the doubt.  If the resource is really
> important to people, let's give them the chance to show they're
> willing to take care of it.

The mess has been an ongoing problem. I don't have a solution but I am
no longer willing to volunteer my time to clean NB kitchen. I clean my
own kitchen instead.

I've mentioned about this issue many times myself. I support community
meals and food justice and I want the kitchen, as well as the rest of
NB, to stay and to stay clean. And I've proposed my ideas for that.

Regards,
--
Garrett
@xkit