[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth.

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 02:58:07 UTC 2014

I've cooked a few meals at Noisebridge, years ago when I was just
scraping by.  If you plan to spend the day there, it's a hell of a
better deal than trying to eat out.  Unless you're willing to eat Yamo
(*shudder*).

People who cook their daily meals at Noisebridge mostly happen to be
hackers who are cooking their daily meals at Noisebridge.

Let's give people the benefit of the doubt.  If the resource is really
important to people, let's give them the chance to show they're
willing to take care of it.

This is, by the way, the far more compassionate approach than that of
Noisebridge-past.

--Naomi