[Noisebridge-discuss] reasoning about the kitchen

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 00:59:22 UTC 2014

No one should be required to have a user page on the public wiki.

That's a "nice to have", but using a public website to keep track of
people in your community smacks of potential for endangerment (e.g.
people may not want their abusive ex'es knowing where they hang out).

If you respond by saying pseudonyms could be used, then you haven't
solved any problems -- you've just created a bullshit requirement.

Anyway, what's a "non-hacker"?  I'm not trying to troll, here -- I am
pointing out that the hacker/non-hacker distinction is a slippery red
herring of a concept.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most