[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: how Noisebridge could improve

spinach williams spinach.williams at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 21:06:50 UTC 2014

On Friday, April 18, 2014 01:05:26 PM Rachel McConnell wrote:
> You probably didn't mean it this way, Hannah, but this reads to me like
> "men are useless nothing gets done until the women pick it up".  Which
> is obviously both incorrect and unhelpful for building community :)
the comment struck me as specifically concerning issues of sexual harassment
and assault, and of other hostilities toward women in the space and on the
list, in which case, men may have a place in the discussion, but until women
actually become involved, no men can claim that progress has been made.