[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseHack Photos

Matt Thrailkill matt at thrailkill.org
Sun Apr 20 21:53:11 UTC 2014

Does the Google Calendar listed on the events page (
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/category:events) get updated anymore?

I subscribed to that calendar years ago to watch things, but this event was
not listed. It does say there is a hackathon on May 10. Baha meetings show
up regularly for me. (And actually, it looks like BAHA is a thing I added
to my own calendar and isn't being syndicated in the Noisebridge Google
Calendar..)