[Noisebridge-discuss] Clean up day this Saturday - electrical infrastructure - important!

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 05:45:33 UTC 2014

On 4/26/2014 10:40:41 PM, "Naomi Gmail" <pnaomi at gmail.com> wrote:

Run extension cords as needed for a specific situation, but disconnect
them when you're done.

J: Not meaning to be a negative Nancy, but without training, people who
use the space will ignore such requests.

N: I think *most* of the pressure to daisy chain extension cords comes
from classes.

J: as a dude who does a lot of hardware hacking in the main space, i
find lack of outlets in the middle of the main space to be a big
problem, and have had to use extensions connected to extensions
connected to strips connected to strips to get power to the middle of
the room. N, not sure why you think this is mainly an issue for
classrooms (ie the computer people). We hardware people also use
electricity plenty.

N: Long term, we really need more actual outlets, in the classrooms
particularly.

J: everywhere, particularly, imho.