[Noisebridge-discuss] Rachel's language

Callme Whatiwant nejucomo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:24:12 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:
> Everyone, please ignore Leif.

No thanks.  I'm a fan of the brand of consensus which doesn't involve
ignorance, especially at the request of others.

> He has a pattern of attacking people he has
> personal problems with by saying they're trolls.

Could you hunt up links demonstrating this pattern?

> Leif's beef with Ron comes
> from two years ago when he threatened to block his membership, so Ron
> withdrew it.

Thanks for the context.  It is corroborated also by this email Leif
posted in another thread [1].

[1] https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2014-March/043321.html

> Now that Ron has become a member with the requisite two
> signatures and four weeks waiting and consensus approval, Leif wants to find
> a new way around consensus to purge him from membership.

Ah, the ol' noisebridge favorite pasttime: