[Noisebridge-discuss] Outsider perceptions of NB

Callme Whatiwant nejucomo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:31:54 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 6:09 PM, spinach williams
<spinach.williams at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2014 5:30 PM, "Johny Radio" <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I received this today. 100% real.
> another in a long line of attempts to shame people out of their thought,
> emotions and convictions in the interest of presenting a nice public face.

I don't follow this, and I'm not sure what you want to change.

Could you provide 3 or so links of the "long line of attempts" so that
I have a better understanding of this "shaming" behavior?

Also, could you propose an alternative?

(If you don't have a proposal, don't let that stop from the linking,
which is useful on its own.)