[Noisebridge-discuss] electronic components to donate

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 03:28:53 UTC 2014

It is definitely a welcome donation, John! Just be sure that it is already
well-organized when you deliver it. Useful donations are useful; a big pile
of assorted, unmarked components (half of which don't work) is not. E-waste
at Noisebridge tends to unsustainably accumulate.

I don't think you necessarily need to coordinate with someone before
coming, as long as the components are well-labeled, it's fine to drop it
off by the hack shelves.