[Noisebridge-discuss] A simple (?) way to improve Noisebridge

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 19:04:43 UTC 2014

It is mu understanding that when you buzz someone in (a right) that is
not a member or associate member you need to be responsible for their
actions (a responsibility). I can't count the number of times I have
seen people just get buzzed in and then ignored. Yesterday was a good
example. I was sitting there and noticed a couple just wandering around
aimlessly. I approached them, offered to give them a tour and then
toured them around explaining what things are as well as the basics. I
don't know who let them in, but, who ever did should have given them a tour.

Just buzzing people in and then ignoring them contributes to the feeling
that "Nobody cares that I am here or what I do."

--
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman