[Noisebridge-discuss] A simple (?) way to improve Noisebridge

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 00:34:56 UTC 2014

Not to be a downer, but people have been saying we "should" do this for
many years. It isn't practical to expect it to happen. I, for one, come to
Noisebridge to get work done, and it's a pain to be interrupted all the
time. But thanks for the idea, Norman, and keep them coming. We need as
many fresh ones as we can get.