[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:10:17 UTC 2014

I don't play devils advocate for jollies, I believe in my position. I HAVE participated in several member-organized food hacks at NB. They were great. Dana did coffee bean roasting, others have done vinegar making, mushroom growing, and more.

I also agree that a kitchen creates community. If we want to change the resident population of the place, we need to have the courage to focus on THAT, and not deprive ourselves of useful facilities.