[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:23:31 UTC 2014

Take the following arguments with a grain of salt, because I don't
deeply espouse them, they're just discussion points I think should be
made:

Sudo room has a very basic kitchen, no stove.  But they also have (or
at least, had, when I was going there actively) a vibrant communal
eating culture, wherein people bring food they've made somewhere else.

If we dismantle some of the kitchen right now, we can always rebuild
it if we decide that's something we can handle again, right?

There's an argument to be made that a Noisebridge revival effort will
be able to succeed more easily the fewer competing pressures
Noisebridge has on it.

--Naomi