[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:35:13 UTC 2014

If we dismantle some of the kitchen right now, we can always rebuild
it if we decide that's something we can handle again, right?

There's an argument to be made that a Noisebridge revival effort will
be able to succeed more easily the fewer competing pressures
Noisebridge has on it.

JR: Legitimate points. Last year, the kitchen was temporarily dismantled while a Noisebridge redesign project proceeded. Now the kitchen is back, the squatters are back (more than ever it seems), and the Noisebridge redesign project is a distant memory.

Now we repeat the broken record (that's not a metaphor).