[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:14:47 UTC 2014

I'm looking for something a little more lasting than kicking them out. They'll come back. It will be slightly harder to reconnect the stove and rearrange the shelves (and bring in a new fridge).

I'm only at the space two days a week. I don't have enough of a "spine" to police the space any more than when I'm there.

But any suggestion on how to get other NB regulars to grow a spine is highly appreciated.
Jeffrey