[Noisebridge-discuss] better tech for making decisions (other hackerspaces encouraged to comment!)

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:21:48 UTC 2014

------ Original Message ------
From: "Naomi Most" <pnaomi at gmail.com>

>Many of the folks I spoke with last night after the meeting are
>(reasonably) scared off by hackerspace mailing lists.

That's partly because Discuss is wide-open to every anonymous troll.

A private members-only list would not allow posts by unregistered users.
Trolling gone.

Even if this is not the decision-making solutuon you seek, NB still
needs a members-only list.

(*incl Members, Associate Members, Councillors, Board Members)