[Noisebridge-discuss] better tech for making decisions

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:59:10 UTC 2014

Well, I am trying to put faith in the community to be more like a
community and less like an "Us versus Them" situation.

I don't want to design solutions predicated on the existing problems.
I want to design solutions that assume the best about the potential of
the humans of Noisebridge while keeping the lessons of the past in
mind.

To put it metaphorically:

If you're looking for a good place to sit, don't add lumbar support to
a table.  Design a chair.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most