[Noisebridge-discuss] Having a discussion about the kitchen

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 23:13:27 UTC 2014

The problem I see with a dishwasher is that if people "don't know how to
wash a disk" then they will most likely won't scrape off the dishes
before putting in the washer. Repeatedly fixing a plugged up washer can
get quite expensive.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman