[Noisebridge-discuss] front gate keys

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Apr 4 21:19:20 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 01:56:09PM -0700, John Ellis wrote:
> The lock has not been changed, but it required skilled jiggling to get the
> key to turn. I checked an hour ago. I would suggest replacing the barrel
> but re-keying to match current keys.

Thanks for checking, John, I appreciate it.

Being in Berlin this week it's a little hard for me to coordinate, could
you and/or somebody (Madelynn?) coordinate getting a locksmith out to
replace the barrel?

I agree that re-keying to match the existing Noisebridge/2169 key is a
good idea.  We have a record, somewhere, of the proper cut depths to
match the Ideal Noisebridge Key (tm).

-andy