[Noisebridge-discuss] front gate keys

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:35:17 UTC 2014

DO consider this an opportunity to rekey the lock-in-gate to a restricted
KEYWAY cylinder so NB can keep tighter control of that physical lock- while
getting a secured housing for a cylinder using the existing keys as a
KEYSWITCH>door computer.

Having a mode of metal key plus audit trail logged code could be a good
faith move for showing responsibility. The log could be encrypted with N
persons needed to consense on decryption..

Just saying...

Oren Beck

816.632.3695