[Noisebridge-discuss] Bioboard distribute monitoring for farmers

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 12:33:19 UTC 2014

Hi Luther and all,
I would recommend you to check the bio-bridge mailing list, there are still people around (even if bit dormant) to give you some answers or point you in the right direction

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/BioBridge

I’ve copied Greg who is into similar things which you described and on the track currently working on his project of bioreactor.

I  think DIY bio community is really good place to ask things of this kind

http://diybio.org/

their discuss is really active.

You can also check food hacking base group where I’m active

https://foodhackingbase.org/

we are for example developing an experimental incubator which is however more for food&beverage biotech.

Best luck with your project, if you have some platform where you post please let me know I would like to keep an eye on this. If you want to talk more just send me an email, I’m biotechnologist by trade, however it is definitely not me who is the techie in our group :-) I’m after the promotion of fermentations, experimenting in this field etc.

Sincerely,
FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker