[Noisebridge-discuss] The legalities.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:30:01 UTC 2014

I didn't say you did, Kevin. Heck, you've never had to. That's the great
thing about consensus and why you want to keep it: not only can you
unilaterally block something but everyone knows you can so they don't even
bother bringing it up. And if not you, then J.C. or someone else.

Sleeping at the space has been a problem people have complained about *for
years*, but no one took the obvious step of proposing a consensus item
until Tom's recent "house rules" item which, surprise surprise, has been
delayed or had attempts to water it down with vague language. (And actually
banning people, even temporarily, for sleeping at the space has been
completely out of the picture.)