[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: how Noisebridge could improve

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:58:10 UTC 2014

Addendum:

Our lack of security can also be chalked up to a failure of imagination.

Oh, I know we've imagined things, but largely they have been along the
lines of doing one or two individual things, which really could not
work on their own because of the limitedness of their scope and/or the
unfeasibility of the resources (e.g. humans) needed to perpetuate
them.

We have never totally imagined the security of the space as a system.

Please don't take me to mean that security is hopeless.  I mean mostly
to say that at Noisebridge it is Very Hard.

Larger post coming soon.

--Naomi