[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: how Noisebridge could improve

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 21:17:28 UTC 2014

That's a romantic idea, but in practicality it's a fragile arrangement.

Whatever you think of having people live in the space (for, against,
"it's complicated"), whether we are zoned for live-work or not, I'm
sure anyone reading this can think of a dozen different reasons why
reliance on a single person's motivations is not a long-term solution
for anything at Noisebridge.

Not that you were suggesting so, Christoph.  I am just taking the
opportunity to make the point.