[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass at the space?

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 01:32:25 UTC 2014

If the chaos of the past few weeks are any indication, I don't think 100%
trust of the board is a given. Besides, even if I totally trusted every
person making and storing the recordings to act ethically, I would oppose
this sort of recording on principle and because of risks outside of the
board's control (hacked servers, subpoenas, etc.).