[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: how Noisebridge could improve

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:59:33 UTC 2014

Any list like this needs context, links, or data on the incidents to be
useful. There is for me some difference between 'convicted of felony
assault' and 'emailed tom a lot'.

And this list sure as fuck doesn't include Jesse z.

So like I said, excessive admin overhead for the list and its ensuing
inaccuracy means this delicate little flower right here will be continuing
to rely on her meat computer for figuring out who the creepy douches are.

I invite anyone who wasn't constantly subjected to the sexual harassment
tax ever since they passed four feet in height and had the audacity to go
out in public (ie most dudes) to spend a bunch of time maintaining this
list. Me? I have a finely tuned apparatus for detecting creeps, based on
the privilege of being showered in creepy attentions for much of my life.
The real problem is that when I hang out with mostly dudes (aka every
technology space ever) they don't believe me when I reference my apparatus.
And then the creepazoids need a fucking felony conviction under their belt
before The Dudes will believe that they are a fucking problem.

I still want to know the name of the creep who became a redshirt and then
got banned. So I'll know if I ever run into him.

R.