[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-PyClass] Re: Is PyClass happening in August?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 16:26:17 UTC 2014

Hi Trent,

I wanted to see if you were still planning on teaching PyClass at
Noisebridge this month. Class-A-Thon is fast approaching and I'd like to
involve any class you have planned in the announcements. I currently have
PyClass penciled in for both Tuesday and Wednesday at 7, but I haven't
heard any concrete details.

Would you still like to start your curriculum on Wednesday, August 13? I'll
simply remove PyClass from the Class-A-Thon schedule if you don't think
you'll be ready by then.

(ccing this to Noisebridge-discuss in case any other aspiring Python
teacher wants to take the PyClass spots.)

Thanks!
Jeffrey