[Noisebridge-discuss] Visit today?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 00:10:51 UTC 2014

Hi Skyler,

Tonight is the first Noisebridge weekly meeting since the space re-opened.
In my opinion, it would be a great time to say hello and introduce yourself
(as weekly meetings always are).

Not much other than construction is going on currently, but you'll
definitely be able to hear about the current status of the space. I'm sure
someone would be happy to give you a tour, although in NB's limited state,
there might not be that much to see.

Jeffrey