[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes from last night dot com

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 05:50:03 UTC 2014

Last night's meeting was a nice one.  Here are the notes!

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2014_08_12

Jarrod is now a Member!

We had great discussions about:

* Our reciprocal-ban proposal in response to sudo room's recent passed
consensus.

* The idea of taking CCC's concept of not encouraging applications for
Membership until roughly 6 months of that person being in the community
have passed.

I want to pass along that DAYTIME volunteers are greatly needed right now
in our lead-up to the Friday Reboot Party.  Email Pirate Matt and/or Torrie
Fischer for details.

Cheers,
Naomi

--