[Noisebridge-discuss] Pick up free yummy food in Oakland for party?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:41:01 UTC 2014

Danielle got a huge pile of yummy food donated by a farmers market in Oakland for our Grand Re-Opening Party tomorrow:  Hummus, veggies, olives, other dips, a ridiculous amount of strawberries . . .

But she needs someone to grab the stuff from her tonight, since she has an early morning appointment tomorrow.

Anyone have a vehicle to help grab the food from Oakland?  If so, please contact me off-list, and I'll give you Danielle's contact info.

Thanks,
Mitch.