[Noisebridge-discuss] Free passes to Intel Developer Forum

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:30:28 UTC 2014

Someone who works for Intel sent me an email saying they will be mailing me free Arduino Galileo boards to give away (which I'll do at Circuit Hacking Monday the week after next).  They also gave me this message for anyone interested in a free day pass for the Intel Developer Forum (IDF) -- please see below for more info.

Best,
Mitch.

-----

Calling all Makers!

Grab a FREE pass and blast off with us at the Ultimate MakerSpace at the
Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, September 9-11. On top of all
the other great things at IDF, we're taking Makers to the next frontier
— space — with:

- Fun challenges and competitions with great prizes

- Demos of Maker projects and technologies featuring Intel technologies

- Kegbots, electronic symphonies, alien detectors, space rovers and more

- Did we mention prizes and giveaways?

- And did we mention it's free?

For a limited time, we are offering FREE one-day IDF passes for you to
come along and join the fun. Register at http://www.intel.com/idf
using
the code CDPMAKER to get one. If you want to get a 3-day IDF pass for
the discounted price of $695, you can use the code BUBMAKE.

Find more details on the Ultimate MakerSpace at:

http://www.wip.org/wip-event/idfmakerspace14

We'll see you there!

-----