[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for lights and deco to borrow for the reboot party on the 15th

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Fri Aug 8 21:23:50 UTC 2014

On 8 August 2014 14:10, daravinne <daravinne at gmail.com> wrote:

> i'm helping organize the Noisebridge reboot party for the 15th, and we
> need to borrow some lighting and deco.  if anyone's not going to That Thing
> In The Desert this year and has some lighting/LEDs/light up
> sculpture/whatever they would be willing to lend out for the evening, ping
> me and let me know.

I have this thing I can bring
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZglGuMaKvpY

if someone can use processing ( https://www.processing.org/ ), it can be
programmed with that, if not, we can just run some endless-loop image.

Other than that, I have a PixelPusher with a single 5m LED rope somewhere.
I will not have time to set that up (I'll be busy getting the RFID access
control ready), but if someone knows how to use the PixelPusher to set up,
then that would be available as well (can as well be controlled with
Processing).

-h