[Noisebridge-discuss] Kinects donated to Noisebridge, hooked up to Noisebridge public terminal

Pirate Matt bugsglo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 00:43:31 UTC 2014

WOW those scans are great! It's funny you post this now, we just had a
visitor not 2 hours ago that was wanting to 3D scan an object. I reffered
here to sudoroom as we (i though) lacked the ability... not that I would
have been able to configure the system on the fly imho anyhow. Thanks David
for the contribution though... I think they will be well loved and used for
several projects in the near future!!! :D