[Noisebridge-discuss] Kinects donated to Noisebridge, hooked up to Noisebridge public terminal

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:30:05 UTC 2014

For quick & easy 3d scans with a Kinect I really like Skanect. It's super
simple to use and produces decent results. Here's a bunch of scans I made a
while back: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:70156

These are basically made by having the subject sit in a chair that rotates,
the kinect placed in front and slightly above on the desk, and spinning
themselves around with their feet at approx 3-6 RPM.