[Noisebridge-discuss] Audio computer / Sofa request ?

servando info at minitronics.net
Wed Dec 3 10:05:14 UTC 2014

Hi all!

Today I will be passing by Noisebridge  at noon. (±1pm) Mitch suggested me to post here to ask if someone has an extra sofa where I could crash?

also I would love to show a prototype of an Audio computer I'm doing currently in a raspberry pi + Arduino + puredata

http://servando.teks.no/?audiocomputer/

http://youtu.be/A9CuN1qj1GE?list=UUN9YnkC-wEXLqlDdna-smww

I could need help if I manage to get more financing for the project.

Another day, if there is enough people interested, I could teach a puredata workshop (Audio / video & Arduino / physical interaction ) that is what I love to do..

http://servando.teks.no/?wkshops/

My U.s number:    415 6297966

Hugs and see you tomorrow, hopefully.

Servando Barreiro