[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge: The Meeting (for Dec 2, 2014)

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:53:10 UTC 2014

Hey A.R.,

I was questioning the need to create a new rule about access control in the
absence of any specific problems. Right now there is no legalistic Official
Consensus rule about how to manage keycodes, which I think is a good thing.
The space has been continuously open and full of hackery things for weeks
and access control is functioning exactly as the consensus item proposed. I
think that Noisebridge should only create official rules to deal with
non-theoretical problems, that a healthy community doesn't need too much
parliamentary procedure to make decisions, and that discussions like this
are more productive outside of the weekly meeting.

John