[Noisebridge-discuss] Linksys SPA942 telephones to give away

Christian lists at nerdbynature.de
Sat Dec 6 04:35:36 UTC 2014

Hello there,

I was just about to give away ~15 old but working Linksys/Cisco SPA942
telephones to the recycling center and I wondered if they could be used
somewhere else?

I looked at the web where to donate old electronics to, but often
"landline telephones" were not included in their "items we accept" list.
After calling Goodwill[0], they said they would take them. But before I
bring them there - do any of the members of this list either want these
phones or know someone or even a charity of some sort that could make
use of phones like these?

Thanks,
Christian.

[0] http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm/items-reconnect