[Noisebridge-discuss] TV opportunity for technical / mechanical worker.

Alexander Reben shoeblade at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 04:15:00 UTC 2014

Hello noisebridge,

I'm working as an engineering consultant to an Emmy award-winning production
company that has produced unscripted series for Discovery and History.
They are currently putting together a show that will feature blue
collar people with technical / mechanical skills.

If you or someone you know is an awesome welder, machinist, plumber,
electrician, etc.. with a great personality, this may be a good
opportunity.

This is on a tight deadline, so the sooner the response - the better
the chances.

Apply here:
http://bit.ly/BlueCollarTalent

(note: please don't contact me directly, but feel free to forward)

-Alex

--
Alexander Reben
http://www.areben.com