[Noisebridge-discuss] Keeping Noisebridge open over the holidays

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Tue Dec 9 04:31:48 UTC 2014

Hei, Noisebridge.

We need to talk.

I don't have faith that Noisebridge is capable of staying open during the
winter holidays. I myself will be out of town Dec 17th until at least Jan 7th.
Tonight we had a quick meeting of the Security Working Group where we
discussed that, of the 7 people who showed up, 6 of us will be either at CCC
or AFK.

For this Tuesday, I think its important that we discuss if any number of
people that we all trust will be around the space. Those of us who met tonight
don't trust that Noisebridge's immune system is strong enough yet that the
space can just be left alone without getting the message around that a huge
chunk of our immune system will be gone.