[Noisebridge-discuss] Keeping Noisebridge open over the holidays

jim jim at well.com
Tue Dec 9 20:03:15 UTC 2014

     "Trust is efficient."
     Consider the union rather the intersection
of people whom people trust.
     Maybe define specifically what it is that
you want to trust people to do (shoo people
out at a certain time and lock the place
tight; stop by a few hours after closing to
make sure no one has managed to get in;
stop in early morning to make sure no one
has slept overnight...).
     Grit your teeth and be happy for an
approximate implementation.

     Or figure out a way to close it up for the
holiday season so that no one can possibly
get in.