[Noisebridge-discuss] keeping NB open for holidays

David Halenda dskiko at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 13:09:01 UTC 2014

I'd like to offer myself, David Halenda, Mohammad, and Joe as three trustworthy folk who are into keeping NB open during the holidays and beyond. We've put a good amount of time helping to get the space ready for building inspection, and have been coming to NB forĀ  several ms/yrs now.Though recent issues have put us all a bit on edge, my feeling is that its important to keep the doors open as long as feasibly possible, and as long as its a secure and safe place to be. This includes locking the space up, and making sure no one is left inside when we, or other trusted members of our community, are not around.
Though I'm not here all the time, I'm in regular contact with the others mentioned. My cell: 415.670.1881