[Noisebridge-discuss] visit from Shenzhen Industrial Design Profession Association

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:38:15 UTC 2014

 Hi Everyone,

Shirley, from the Shenzhen Industrial Design Profession Association, is going to be visiting Noisebridge on January 13th, at noon or 1pm.  Is there someone who can show her around?

This is a non-profit professional organization from Shenzhen, China.  I have met some people who are part of this organization, and they are all wanting to help shift Chinese culture to being one that encourages creativity.  I like the people I've met, including Eric Pan, who started Seeed Studio, the first open source hardware company in China.

If you are interested in showing Shirley around on January 13th, please let me know, and I'll connect you with her.

Thanks,

Mitch.