[Noisebridge-discuss] hacking on Ember.js

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Thu Dec 11 23:12:57 UTC 2014

Every piece of tech we use today started out with zero users, no community,
and no mindshare. I myself prefer to live on the bleeding edge of things,
doing research to implement something that can advance humanity one tiny step
closer to the day that our species will live among the stars as a disparate
set of unique civilizations.

To each their own, of course <3