[Noisebridge-discuss] a couple of things from the meeting today, on consensus and time

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:31:31 UTC 2014

Dana,

I've been looking at the consensus process lately, and
the perceived "power" structure at NB.

Adding to your suggestions, I think making a point of recommending that
members have the option of stating their position on a proposal ahead of a
meeting, by adding a note to the wiki if they have strong views on a
particular item, and would probably block (or stand aside) if present at a
meeting.

This avoids the issue where an item comes up for consensus after being
tabled without all interested parties being present at a particular meeting.

John