[Noisebridge-discuss] treasurer's report

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Feb 26 02:42:55 UTC 2014

I think mct has everything, in fact an almost preciously dangerously
vast amount of everything, to get that info now.

In my new hackerspace of the imagination, people would email me
privately going "man, i'm sure we were trying to do that, but we still
need X bit of information from you", and I would go "oh man, did you
not get that info? I sent mct the details, but maybe there was some
mistake. Here, let me try getting it myself again. I'm sorry I've not
been so responsive, it's been kind of sucky recently, and what with
tax time and people so depressingly tetchy at Noisebridge, it's been
hard to keep up with everything", and then you would write "oh no
worries, we all fall down sometimes. but the best thing about friends
is that even when there's a misunderstanding, we work together and
remember we're human beings", and then I would write "that's so true.
oh well, see you soon. i fucking love you man", "me too. ONWARD"

but you know, this works too, because now we're both happy