[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 2/4: Command Line Basics

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 07:55:44 UTC 2014

I might revive the Linux class at noisebridge and have an actual class.  I
need to spend some time coming up with material and writing documentation.
  I could go into depth about things like configuration management,
scaling, installing linux, how linux works and all sorts of things.  Do you
think there is interest?  I am a Linux Systems Engineer by trade.  I also
do some Windows stuff too.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:44 PM, maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Very cool ...
> Nice job Gabe...
>

> Message ends
> _______________
>
> On Friday, January 31, 2014, Gabe Kopley <gabe at railsschool.org> wrote:
> > Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at 7pm on February 4, 2014
> >
> > Command Line Basics
> >
> > Get up to speed on using the command line in Mac OSX, Linux, and other
> Unix-like environments
> >
> > For a head start, watch Command Line Basics by Richard Schneeman and
> read The Command Line Crash Course by Zed Shaw.
> >
> > I'll post a hangout link in the whiteboard at 7pm.
> >
> > RSVP here: Command Line Basics
> >
> > May The Force Be With You!
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Rails School, www.railsschool.org
>
> --
>
> *~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer