[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 2/4: Command Line Basics

Gabe Kopley gabe at railsschool.org
Sat Feb 1 19:29:36 UTC 2014

I think "Free software for beginners" would be totally rad. Like, bring an
old laptop and install CrunchBang or another lightweight, friendly, desktop
distribution and get it set up for an everyday computer. It'd be very
empowering for people to see that you don't need a fancy computer or
expensive software to have a great personal machine. (a machine that would
also be perfect for the Ruby/Rails class ;))