[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 02:19:33 UTC 2014

On 4 February 2014 18:16, Naomi Most <pnaomi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool, I've never used a beaglebone before.  I'm just reporting on my
> direct experience -- it's totally un-abusive to run darkice on a
> raspberry pi, really!  :)

I've had mixed results. the r-pi CPU gets exhausted so ridiculously
easily. If you have say, a python script run out of cron to do
periodic tasks whilst trying to do audio stuff I found there's a
chance everything will jitter. Doubly so if you run a filesystem off
of USB storage (since the ethernet port is also USB connected.)

So yeah, beware. :-)

-a